The Nottingham Castle is designed more for the boys. It has workable arrow slits, opening shutters and Castle top barge board. The standard castle design comes with two opening shutters and wrought iron hinges.
All sizes under 8' x 6' (2.44m x 1.83m ) will have one window in the front and one in the side which you must state on ordering, as the sides on the pent design are not interchangeable. Optional extras are available under the recalculate button below.
- 12mm Redwood T&G Shiplap cladding to walls
- Perspex, felt, fixings & instructions
- 12mm Redwood T&G Match board roof and floor
- Magnetic catch to door
- Two opening arrow slit shutters
- Castle top facia board
- 3' ( 77mm ) diameter Soff-It Vent
- Perspex slides out from the front to make arrow slits workable
- All sizes under 8' x 6' (2.44m x 1.83m ) will have one arrow shutter on the front and one on the side (PLEASE STATE WHICH SIDE YOU REQUIRE SHUTTER)
- Height to eaves high side 6 ' 7 � ( 2.01m )
- Height to eaves low side 6 ' ( 1.83m )
- 2' 6" x 5' 10 " ( 0.76m x 1.78m ) - ( Stable door optional )
- 4 � ( 11.5cm ) All Around
All sizes are external including base and roof and are approx.Our entire Children's ranges of buildings are supplied with 2mm Perspex.